Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
|Job Title||Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce Manager to lead their full online strategy in the UK market. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong experience in Ecommerce strategy to have a real impact on their online growth.
As Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team that will take full ownership of the full ecommerce platform, delivering to demanding growth KPIs
- Taking ownership of the marketing and online strategy
- Conducting research and analysis to define the direction of the multichannel strategy
- Engaging senior stakeholders within the business, and building collaborative relationships across the board
This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, and needs an individual with:
- Significant ecommerce and marketing experience, ideally within a fashion retail environment
- Strong understanding of online principles, marketing principles, content management systems and website management tools
- A track record of delivering top line strategy/management consulting
- A dynamic, passionate personality with a determination to succeed
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
If this sounds like you, please apply with an updated CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...