Website Trading Assistant / Ecommerce Merchandiser- West London
A leading online UK retailer is looking for a Website Trading Assistant/Ecommerce Merchandiser to join its growing grocery team in West London.
The main purpose of you role will be to manage the trading activity to meet the commercial conversion rates and sales targets in line with the wider UK business. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will be given plenty of autonomy and will have unparalleled opportunities to develop your career and grow with this inspirational brand.
- Daily analysis of sales and performance with the continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading site (Google analytics, Hitwise etc.)
- Managing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
- Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
- Testing and developing channels to ensure that they are functional and that the customer experience is top-notch!
It is essential that you have experience of working in a similar role for an online or multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent online merchandising experience with evidence of strong commercial results
- Good knowledge of web analytic tools
- Online retail experience and customer focused to improve the customer journey
- A strong customer focus with a great attention to detail
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent)
- A sound knowledge of online trading and analytics tools such asGoogle analytics, Hitwise etc.
In return for your hard work as Website Trading Manager you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 as well as the opportunity to progress your career within a leading retailer.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience please apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.