This is a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to develop and deliver brand recognition requirements and plan and deliver appropriate engagement strategies.
The role is to be the lead ambassador of the brands (across all trading businesses) managing all brand communications.
- Using the PR Team & proactively lead all external communications across all channels.
- Maximise the use of traditional and digital channels for customer communication and engagement.
- Ensure consistency in the brand tone
- Ensure we have a robust media framework in place which is able to respond to both our proactive and
- Ensuring that CR, Community principles are embedded across the organisation.
- ROI measures on marketing spend for each trading business (turnover, margin & market share)
- Effective leadership and development of the Brand Engagement and PR Teams.
- Ensure that our store / home and online activity and brand promotion is clearly aligned.
- An experienced PR practitioner within a retail or consumer background.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing and brand promotion, including experience in traditional, web content and social marketing
- Knowledge of Corporate Responsibility within the marketplace is desirable but not essential
- Team leadership & management experience
- Ideally qualified to degree level with an expertise in Marketing
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance and have a valuable customer & brand positioning is at the heart of your plan. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98813.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.