Field Visual Merchandiser
|Job Title||Field Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||25 days ago|
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and innovative Visual Merchandiser to join a luxury, fun fashion retailer. You will be based in the central London Flagship, and also manage the visual merchandising for their additional London retail spaces.
The role will suit an individual with entrepreneurial spirit, and previous experience of delivering visuals in a retail environment that effectively embody the brand. This candidate will have the ability to inspire and engage the wider store in this vision.
As a Visual Merchandiser, you will be required to:
- Ensure the brand image and values are well represented through effective store layouts and displays; whilst bringing your creative insight and market knowledge to the delivery of in-store visual standards
- Consistently deliver a strong and innovative visual proposition in iconic retail spaces
- Create an in-store visual that simultaneously represents the brand culture and current fashion-trends
- Manage relationships with external parties to ensure the brand's visual proposition is delivered in concession retail spaces
- React quickly to changes in-store, such as promotions
To be a successful in this role, you will:
- Follow womenswear fashion trends, and have a highly developed knowledge of seasonal changes and how to reflect these within stores
- Be a self-starter with a proactive and innovative attitude to work
- Have accomplished strong VM standards in a similar creative womenswear environment
- Be able to work autonomously, working with company guidelines in addition to your own commercial insight
- Have the ability to inspire and engage the wider store team in the desired visual experience so the vision carried throughout the retail space
- Have had over 3 years VM experience
- Department store and online VM experience is desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to progress your Visual Merchandising career with a fresh, bold, luxury fashion brand - please apply quoting Q101246!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...