One of the biggest retail group in GCC is looking for a Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Must have an Finance experience in Retail company
- ACCA,CPA, CMA preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong bonus scheme
- Opportunity for internal growth
If you are a highly proactive, professionally presented person, and want to be part of an ever growing organization, this could well be your next long term role!
Need I say anymore?
Why hesitate? Send us your CV to see what opportunities await you!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.