One of the world's largest frozen food producers is looking for a Food Technologist to join their Technical team. The role will be both factory and customer facing so there is a lot of variety and responsibility involved which includes:
- Providing an outstanding technical service to customers and ensure all requirements are relayed within the business
- Maintaining and developing the relationships between the internal technical team, customers and suppliers through timely management of all technical enquiries
- Contributing to the evaluation and development of the company's technical strategy and performance
- Maintaining a full understanding of technical legal requirements and advising the business accordingly
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System and related procedures
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a technical function in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing retail and foodservice customer accounts
- Experience in leading customer audits - lead auditor training is desirable but not essential
- A degree or equivalent in a food or agriculture related subject
- Strong communication skills across all business levels
- Excellent time and project management skills
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to an experienced food technical professional who is looking to develop their career in a company that holds a strong market position by delivering the highest level of professionalism, quality and service and who continually invests back into the business and its people. If you have the experience required please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.