A leading retail firm is on the look-out for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for their head office in Dubai.
As an FP&A manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the role of the preparation of MR (budgets, forecasts/ re-forecast), enhancing strategic and operational planning for the business.
- Establish and administer all aspects of annual planning (including cash, P/L, B/S and capital expenditures) and quarterly reforecasting processes covering: control policies, procedures, timelines, activities, content, formats, templates, reviews, consolidations, presentations, systems updates, and distribution.
- Developing/ preparing presentation packs, through co-ordination of all Directors, Head of Departments (cross-function) and reporting directly to CFO.
- Analyze historical performance, bridge actual vs. budget performance, suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Product P&Ls and analysis including dashboards that highlight performance, profitability and trendsTimely, quality compilation of the monthly reporting pack.
- Ensure all reporting is underpinned by conclusive insight and analysis
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Qualified accountant certification, minimum 3+ years post qualified (prior FPA experience a must /building financial models).
- Experience with at least one financial planning / management reporting system (Hyperion, Cognos)
- Highly proficient in Excel/advance formulas - deep financial modeling and data mining expertise; proficient in PowerPoint.
- A high degree of accountability demonstrated through their performance.
- Accurate, high level of attention to detail.
An exceptional tax free salary package and unlimited career potential awaits the successful applicant. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV in a Word Document format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.