|Job Title||Game Developer|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
I am currently looking for a game developer for a growing company in Abu Dhabi.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience in HTML5 games development using DOM and Canvass.
- Passionate about games with an understanding of game play mechanics.
- Well verse in OOP practices and design patterns.
- Knowledge of the latest libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with using third party plugins and code and knowing when to use them.
- Experience with canvass and animations
- Experience with Construct 2.
- Experience with 3D HTML5.
- Experience WebGL.
- Experience with Flash, Unity, and Adobe Edge.
It's an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to get into a growing company at this time of expansion.
If you think you are the game developer for the job then please apply with your CV and I will review your profile.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...