One of the fastest growing companies is aggressively looking to hire a Global E-Commerce Product Lead to join their team in Japan.
The Global E-commerce Product Manager is responsible for owning, planning and executing a development roadmap that will grow the business performance of regional e-commerce teams as well as create demand across other online and offline channels. This role must support regional implementation and operations, and shares responsibility with regional teams for regional business performance.
The role of the Global E-commerce Product Manager also involves:
- Managing the long-term evolution of the company's e-commerce platform to improve the user experience, consumer business performance , and training and support the country operation teams
- Creating new digital commercial concepts in coopering with product marketing, retail, IT, logistics and research & development
- Participating in multi-channel strategic planning, taking into account technology and consumer behaviour evolution
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years in a product management role for e-commerce
- Good business English
- Some experience working in global and matrix organizations
- P&L responsibility and financial/accounting knowledge is a big plus
- Passionate about commerce and e-commerce
- Creative and attuned to consumer needs, with entrepreneurial spirit.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.