GM - Multi-Channel Retail
|Job Title||GM - Multi-Channel Retail|
|Salary||£175000 - £185000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||20 days ago|
A great new and exciting opportunity has arisen within this major MENA based retail company. They operate in several countries across the region and are a leader within their retail sectors. Their core vision is to grow to become the retailer within the region and also to further expand globally. They are committed to being the best and that extends across all the retail aspects of their business from head office to stores and distribution.
They now seek to hire a dynamic General Manager to lead, oversee and manage all the challenges that they face as they grow in this competitive time. This is a highly visible role that requires strategic thinking, strong commercial focus and the ability to execute plans and deliver results. The General Manager is ultimately responsible for transforming the retail operations (from Stores to Online channels) and as well as expanding the business with new store and brands.
- Manage and be accountable for the performance of the retail brands and channels.
- Lead and motivate across the board; sponsoring programs that will increase revenue and productivity and control costs
- Drive sales and implement the strategy development
- Enable the retail business to achieve top customer satisfaction and financial outcomes
- Manage, direct and drive the retail partnership strategy
- React to business trends in retail and make recommendations to change practices as appropriate
- Analyze the ongoing performance and trends in all retail shops with countries and devise and lead improvements
- 20 years minimum of diverse retail experience; predomination Retail Operations side.
- Ideally a graduate with a Bachelor's degree
- Global / international career experience
- An ability to develop, motivate and grow people, operations and revenue
- A proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability all retail concepts and channels in alignment with the business strategy
- Able to efficiently and accurately analyse current performance trends and identify leading indicators of future trends
If you think you are interested in this position, then please forward your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...