An innovative and entrepreneurial retailer is looking for a Head of Buying for their high-end homewares business.
You will spearhead the development of a relatively new category through innovative and design-led range selections.
Previous experience in luxury homewares is absolutely essential.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Building upon strong relationships at a senior business level with suppliers, enhancing what are already established long-standing ties
- Managing a team of Buyers to deliver range growth and margin improvements
- Providing an inspirational leadership stance on all category decisions, some of which will be popular, others won't, but all must be for the greater good of the customer and the bottom line
- Working closely with the Head of Merchandising to deliver exceptional category performance
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced at a similar level in retail buying, Home, Furniture, Design etc.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a statistical slant
- Superbly numbers focussed and hands-on at all times
- A proven influencer of people and unrivalled leader
This is a pivotal position in this business and the competition is high, but in return for the hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary between £60-£80k with significant benefits and bonuses.
If this sounds like you, please apply today with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.