Head of Digital
|Job Title||Head of Digital|
|Salary||Car + Bonus + Healthcare|
|Job Advertised||22 days ago|
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital expert with a track record of creative online innovation, driving acquisition and increasing returns through a full range of multi-channelled platforms. You'll ideally have "big-ticket" product experience within Ecommerce or Retail.
As Head of Digital your main responsibilities will be:
- Overall Digital owner and champion for online shop window, products & brand.
- Working with the wider team to develop content into the market place and focus in on generic rankings on search, alongside outreach and link building.
- Overseeing SEO and PPC, developing the associated keyword strategy.
- Reviewing and redesigning as necessary the look and feel of the digital channels.
- Leading the development of the overall social strategy.
- Using analytics and industry wide reporting tools.
- Working proactively & collaboratively with agencies to develop productive relationships.
- Researching and promote internally emerging technologies, techniques & best practices in the digital arena.
- Managing and coordinate the budget with the team.
This is a company who values people, they require an individual who is:
- Customer centric
- Technology savvy
- Results driven
- A team player
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...