To protect, grow and maximize shareholder value by growing market share and profit in line with the Company's objectives and vision/mission to be the Gulf's undisputed beer expert, exciting consumers and customers though brands and expertise:
- With up to date knowledge, insight and foresight in local relevant global trends and innovations, consumer needs and customer drivers.
- Translated into a winning portfolio of profitable brands, excellently executed.
- Taking responsibility for the company as a Management Team member while leading the marketing team.
- Inspires and develops the team members resulting in committed, entrepreneurs collaborating internally, passionately ambitious to learn and develop
- Leads Marketing and Trade Marketing strategy and its implementation across the region.
- Sets a clearly defined and motivating vision for the team and individuals so that revenue, gross profit, penetration and brand equity targets are delivered.
- Establishes challenging performance goals for the Marketing & Trade Marketing team and monitors their performance on a continual basis.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the team, in the context of the commercial strategy and overall company's goals.
- Champions key consumer and shopper insights, market statistics and sales data analysis to determine business growth potential.
- Leads the category and portfolio strategy of Sirocco ensuring profitable growth.
- Ensures fundamental brand propositions and strong brand activations at the POS, to ensure that the company is recognized as the category leader by our customers, consumers & Principals.
- Develops, implements and evaluates Trade Marketing initiatives (Trade Census, Strategy, POS Development and management of content of Sales tools)
- Develops and implements the company's event strategy in order to drive brand awareness, equity and revenue.
- Develops and coordinates local channel strategies and converts into integrated regional business strategy.
- Challenges channel and customer plans to support brand building objectives while utilizing business opportunities.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities and innovations within the region to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget and evaluating its effectiveness in order to achieve maximum return on investment
- Leads the selection and relationship with key agencies and challenges to consistently raise the bar.
- Champions the execution effectiveness through consistent evaluation and applying cross company learnings
- Collaborates closely with the Dubai Sales Team and Channel Managers, developing and implementing integrated Brand/Channel plans.
- Acts as a role model and encourages positive relationships with Sales, Finance and Supply Chai. Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all principals and other relevant company stakeholders
- Challenges the Management Team on the Company strategy/plans and contributes to a performance culture in which plans and actions are always starting with consumer and linked to volume and financial results/targets.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Brand and Trade Marketing, preferably with experience in leading a team size comparable, preferably in an MT role and within highly competitive market environment. (With proven track record)
- Experience with change management both in strategy and organization, people and processes.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration and / or Hospitality Industry Management.
- Experience working in hospitality / FMCG environment and broad understanding of market dynamics and market competitors' offering.
- Understanding the dynamics in Sales, context of a dark market
- Financial and commercial management skills.
- Strategy development and strategic planning skills
- Organizational planning, resource management and leadership skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Achievement focused, creative but determined and result driven
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.