- Accountable for UK operations, cost efficiency and customer experience and any new expansion;
- Plan, direct and organize activities to ensure the overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing customers with a quality experience;
- Seek new methods to improve operations, quality of products and overall profitability;
- Establish and maintain a customer oriented business and maintain commitment to client satisfaction whilst performing job duties. Regularly interact with customers to promote the business and to measure the level of customer satisfaction. User customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, customer contracts and internal policies;
- Responsible for budget and for annual cost budget process and ensuring targets are approved by the Global Operations Leader;
- Plans, schedules, directs and reviews the work of the management team and employees towards agreed goals and objectives, ensuring targets are met;
- Coordinate courseware development in conjunction with Company guidelines;
- Participate in marketing and sales activities;
- Responsible for the staffing of all the necessary personnel for Centre operations and monitor levels to ensure productivity and efficiency by using appropriate metrics;
- People performance management, development & PDFP cycle. Set and agree long and short term objectives with direct reports and actively monitor performance. Ensure objectives are reviewed and updated based on market developments and changes to the business plan;
- Develop management team to ensure proper succession is maintained;
- Accountable for the application of fair and equitable personnel policies;
- Ensure that proper coordination and communication is established and maintained at all levels;
- Ensure the standards, policies and processes are compliant with Civil division standards and best industry practices;
- Work with the other company Leaders in sharing best practices to ensure Company objectives are achieved.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.