Head of Operations - Aviation - Home Counties
|Job Title||Head of Operations - Aviation - Home Counties|
|Salary||£100000 - £101000 per annum + car, private healthcare, etc|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
- Accountable for UK operations, cost efficiency and customer experience and any new expansion;
- Plan, direct and organize activities to ensure the overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing customers with a quality experience;
- Seek new methods to improve operations, quality of products and overall profitability;
- Establish and maintain a customer oriented business and maintain commitment to client satisfaction whilst performing job duties. Regularly interact with customers to promote the business and to measure the level of customer satisfaction. User customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, customer contracts and internal policies;
- Responsible for budget and for annual cost budget process and ensuring targets are approved by the Global Operations Leader;
- Plans, schedules, directs and reviews the work of the management team and employees towards agreed goals and objectives, ensuring targets are met;
- Coordinate courseware development in conjunction with Company guidelines;
- Participate in marketing and sales activities;
- Responsible for the staffing of all the necessary personnel for Centre operations and monitor levels to ensure productivity and efficiency by using appropriate metrics;
- People performance management, development & PDFP cycle. Set and agree long and short term objectives with direct reports and actively monitor performance. Ensure objectives are reviewed and updated based on market developments and changes to the business plan;
- Develop management team to ensure proper succession is maintained;
- Accountable for the application of fair and equitable personnel policies;
- Ensure that proper coordination and communication is established and maintained at all levels;
- Ensure the standards, policies and processes are compliant with Civil division standards and best industry practices;
- Work with the other company Leaders in sharing best practices to ensure Company objectives are achieved.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...