Head of Supply - Restaurants
|Job Title||Head of Supply - Restaurants|
|Salary||£90000 - £110000 per annum + £100,000 + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
This large, international fast food and restaurant group has world famous brands that offer QSR and value and, given their space in the marketplace, are doing well. They seek a Supply Chain Head who is passionable about the hospitality sector. He or she will be responsible for delivering excellent results across the whole MENA region for its portfolio of restaurants that range from coffee shops to mid-level formal dining. The position will lead and manage a team to developing the supply chain activities in forecasting and demand planning, purchasing, strategy and execution of logistical projects to achieve great efficiencies and a reduction of stocks and costs in the overall Supply Chain.
- 15-20 years of experience in logistics and supply chain management with 5+ years in a leadership position.
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills.
- Good understanding of the F&B sector through QSR, Hotels, and/or Restaurants
- Degree, MBA and/or professional qualifications
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Commercial awareness with strong numeracy skills
- A strong understanding of the hospitality sector and an appreciation of this business sector
If this exciting and challenging position sounds of interest please forward your updated CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...