Title: Head of Visual Merchandising
Salary: £80, 000 - £100, 000
A major international retail business in clothing and fashion. They are now looking to hire a highly creative and passionate individual to be responsible for the whole of the company's Creative and Visual Merchandising proposition in all their stores and concessions. Reporting to the overall Creative Director, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement innovative visual presentation strategies to build the most compelling and innovative ways to enliven the stores and create demand for the products that will drive KPIs.
- Bring the brand to life by working with its core visual disciplines, styling, creative handwriting and tone of voice
- Provide leadership and direction to the visual display team and ensure that the company's strategies are well reflected in all visual presentation
- Identify points of improvement in visual displays and ensure appropriate actions are put in place
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the visual presentation trends in both the local and international retail industry
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or MBA level of education
- Exceptional knowledge of the fashion retail industry
- Excellent people management skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Be a proven product presentation expert with over 12 years experience of building seasonal layout plans.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.