My client, a premium fashion retailer, is looking for an experienced HR advisor, to help support their expanding stores teams and HR functions. This is a contract position for at least 12 months.
As HR advisor, you will act as a critical support for the store leaders and head office staff by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all store leaders HR queries, relating to absence, health issues and conduct
- Woking with the Head of HR to develop the HR systems and practices within the business, keeping up to date with new legislation, ensuring all HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company policy
- Assisting with recruitment across the business, ensuing all new recruits receive the appropriate training
- Helping to develop existing staff, creating a robust talent pipeline
This is a great opportunity for an individual to take a on a position with real exposure and accountability. To be considered for this position you must:
- Be an established HR advisor - ideally from a retail background
- CIPD qualified to graduate level, or working towards this
- Can demonstrate a good knowledge of current legalisation and HR management practices
- Possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you feel you possess the necessary experience and qualities, apply with an up to date CV today!We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.