A premium fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an experienced recruiter for a 3 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a world renowned retailer.
In this role you will be mainly helping source talent in the Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire area for a variety of store based positions.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Using your available resources to find the best talent in the local area
- Coordinating assessment days for junior level roles
- Working closely with the store teams to understand their needs
- Screen applicants and potential candidates at initial stages before interviews
There are a high number of roles so you need to able to work with pace to deliver within strict timescales.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate:
- A strong track record of recruiting high volume roles, ideally in a retail environment
- An ability to work at pace, to demanding KPIs
- The natural capability to build strong, collaborative relationships
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CVWe request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.