This company is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand who retail in both highstreet and luxury retailers- UK and Internationally. Due to demand and growth internationally, they are looking for a International Channel Manager to join their sales team.
- To maximise Sales, profit and long-term growth potential through effective networking and management of a group of strategically important global markets
- Establish outstanding relationships with key customer contacts (Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Category, Online etc.) and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business and opportunities in alignment with the UK & International sales strategy and brand vision. Continuously develops "winning" ideas to increase sales and build brand awareness.
- Lead and develop a team consisting on 1 x International Channel Executive.
- Input project work and operate as part of a cross-functional team where necessary
- Establish and implement an active contact strategy across the account ensuring that all contacts both internally and externally are aligned to the companies strategy and the objectives of the agreed Joint Business Plan.
- Deliver and report all financial business targets - inbound sales, trade investment, EPOS performance etc.
- Work with Demand Planning to produce accurate volume forecasts
- Negotiate price increases within agreed parameters.
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strategic thinker with comprehensive retail knowledge (experience of international markets and / or working with distributors an advantage)
- Solid understanding of the total business mix - brand awareness; supply chain; financial management
- Excellent verbal & written presentation, communication, selling and negotiation skills, demonstrable at all levels, internal and external
- Analytical and numerate with an attention to detail
For an exciting challenge, career progression and an opportunity to be a part of an already very successful brand, please get in touch if the above match your background.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.