A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join a well-known and highly successful fashion brand. This is the perfect role for an Assistant Merchandiser & Senior Allocator who is looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
· Creating and analysing of stock and sales reports.
· Analysing data to ensure optimum performance, identifying opportunities for growth and improving sales/profits.
· Forecasting using WSSI and other key forecasting tools.
· Providing and analysing commercial information to the business.
· Managing and planning intake, forecasting intake requirements and managing commitment.
· Managing stock levels and maintaining availability.
· Updating and maintaining range plans.
· Markdown planning.
To be successful you will:
· Be currently working in retail Merchandising or Planning, within another successful retailer ideally at Assistant Merchandiser level.
· Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Be highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and sound business acumen.
· Have advanced Excel skills.
· Have the ability to work successfully within a team or on your own initiative.
· Be able to prioritise a busy workload and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company. If you have the drive and ambition to play a key role in this fast-paced brand, send your CV across today quoting the Q98734
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.