-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
-Develop / secure new business opportunities with individual accounts within the territory/market and grow specific key accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement to profitably grow volume and share within the key accounts/channel.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop account specific business plans and measure performance against set standards (presence, product, promotions and pricing).
- Sell to targeted new accounts
- Identify and lock potential new accounts
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget
- Complete all customer wiring contacts at appropriate frequency
- Obtain bestselling position in all the accounts
- Coordinate execution and equipment deliveries for the new and assigned accounts.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level
-Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Communicate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ensure pricing guidelines and merchandising standards are fully executed
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and adherence to terms and agreements
- Ensure the consistent collection of payments and provide regular reports to the line manager
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.