Key Account Executive - Food Service
|Job Title||Key Account Executive - Food Service|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum + company car & monthly commission|
|Job Advertised||27 days ago|
-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
-Develop / secure new business opportunities with individual accounts within the territory/market and grow specific key accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement to profitably grow volume and share within the key accounts/channel.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop account specific business plans and measure performance against set standards (presence, product, promotions and pricing).
- Sell to targeted new accounts
- Identify and lock potential new accounts
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget
- Complete all customer wiring contacts at appropriate frequency
- Obtain bestselling position in all the accounts
- Coordinate execution and equipment deliveries for the new and assigned accounts.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level
-Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Communicate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ensure pricing guidelines and merchandising standards are fully executed
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and adherence to terms and agreements
- Ensure the consistent collection of payments and provide regular reports to the line manager
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...