Key Account Manager
|Job Title||Key Account Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||4 days ago|
Our client is a first-class consumer good business known for being a major player within its industry. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their specialized team in KSA.
- Achieving the monthly and annual sales targets as per the company target policy.
- Leading the development and growth of the market share of the business in the region
- Developing new business strategies to ensure that the company is up to date with the changing business trends within the region
- Implementing activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives
- Forecasting the product demand and sales of the company
- Developing strong working relationships with both the internal and external contacts
- Leading contract negotiation with key account customers putting a full proposal for execution.
- Develops and manages regional budgets and forecasts to ensure that the sales goals and objectives are achieved.
- Setting KPIs for performance Appraisal
- Align team's effort with company's projects
- Analyses sales estimates, develops annual forecasts, and recommends goals to senior sales management.
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing, or similar field will be an advantage.
- 7-10 years of experience in FMCG
- At least 3 years managing Panda business with one of the top companies in KSA.
- Strong knowledge of food distribution strategies, methodologies and Saudi market background.
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitors' activities knowledge within the FMCG industry
- Have thorough knowledge about sales & marketing strategies.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. If you think that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...