A Southeast Asia's fastest growing business is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Lead Scala Developer to join their team in Singapore.
The position will report to the CTO, Special Projects and also involve the following responsibilities:
- Understand system requirements as provided in the requirements documents (Business Requirement Document / Functional Specification)/ Technical Design Document.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- To liaise and attend meetings with project owner or person in charge to perform duties or solving issues.
- Managing a small team of developers
To qualify for the Lead Scala Developer position, you must have the following qualifications:
- At least 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE web development with the Spring framework, especially with modules such as ORM, JMS, Transactions with Core Container and web services.
- At least 3 years of experience in Scala Development is a must.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates also must have experience working with Play Framework.
- Required language(s): English.
- Ability to work independently as not supervised around the clock.
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative, independent and self-motivated, with good problem solving skills.
Give your career a boost in web development a jumpstart with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.