This leading global retailer is seeking an experienced Regional Loss Prevention Manager to join their team based in the Middle East.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the loss prevention for the whole region.
- Liaise with the loss prevention team to investigate areas to reduce loss to the company.
- Managing investigations.
- Liaise with Senior Managers to point out key areas of risk and loss.
- Risk assessments within the region.
- Training staff in risk prevention.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience within Loss Prevention for a Blue Chip retailer.
- Experience of conducting investigations into retail shrink and stock loss
- Good knowledge of the retail market.
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual looking for a new challenge.
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional in a dynamic and exciting workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.