Mall Development & Design Manager
|Job Title||Mall Development & Design Manager|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
Our client is looking for an experienced Mall Development & Design Manager to join their dynamic team based in UAE.
As the Mall Development & Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing process to monitor the design products for quality assurance and to maintain design objectives and requirements.
- Conducting reviews to evaluate and measure performance early in the project against agreed on milestones and deliverables.
- Managing engineering issues and expedite the resolution of design issues and changes.
- Conducting design meetings with the designers and contractors to address technical issues.
- Managing the preparation of the risk management workshops and recovery plans, along with any required value engineering efforts.
- Ensuring design, technical, quality and leasing specifications of projects are achieved through to completion and handover.
- Providing regular feedback with regard to project status and costs to relevant executives.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 13 - 15 years' experience with minimum 4 years in managerial position on Shopping Mall design projects
- GCC Region experience is a must
- Architectural degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have both architectural and Interior Design background in Shopping malls
- Demonstrated knowledge of design, production, construction techniques, procedures, codes, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in managing a large complex project from design through construction document production and construction administration with a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...