|Job Title||Management Accountant|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
A rapidly expanding food trading business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely involved in their fast-paced operations as Management Accountant.
- Responsible in tracking, monitoring, and controlling financials (Balance Sheet, Cashflow, P&L)
- Preparing and ensuring credibility of all Financial Statements
- Analysing company's financial performance, identifying inadequate procedures and making long-term forecasts, recommendations, and improvements
- Planning, presenting, and implementing financial strategic, investment, and long-term business plans
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring that all corporate legal requirements are met in all jurisdictions
- Strict implementation of Financial Policies and Procedure
- Preparation of cost and audit reports and implementation of audit's procedure and control system
- Build vital relationship with banks and institutions
- Candidate must have CIMA/CMA Qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years PQE (ideally with an FMCG background)
- Preferably western-educated.
- Good MS Office Skills especially MS Excel.
- Full driving licence
- Must be proactive, self-starter, independent, expert, and confident on the work being done with a strong sense of professionalism.
An exciting package awaits the successful candidate - depending on the candidate's background experience. Additionally, a chance to expand your personal and professional skills and experience is here! If you think you meet all the requirements stated above, click the apply button now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...