A multinational retail business has recently opened an exciting opportunity for an experienced Market Manager specializing in footwear to join their team in France.
As the Market Manager, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive buying strategy for the shoes category
- Develop the product range to maximise sales, product lifecycle margin and brand image
- Collaborate with the Design Team to structure season range
- Work closely with the Merchandising Team to produce delivery and volume forecasts
- Train and develop the members of the Buying Team
To be the successful candidate for this vacancy, the following qualifications are required:
- Degree level education
- Fluency in French; both speaking & writing
- Previous experience at Buyer/ Market Manager level within a similar retail business
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a world class business which comes with a rewarding package. If you see yourself fit for this role, send us you CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.