My client, an iconic retailer with a strong heritage in the UK market, is looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to help shape the marketing strategy for their most high profile stores. This is a fantastic opportunity to have real autonomy in a dynamic working environment.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Taking complete ownership of the marketing plan for the UK flagship stores, engaging senior leaders within the business
- Ensuring bespoke in store events are delivered in line with the brand's image, by producing and implementing event plans
- Developing strong understanding of the local customers and competitors to aid development of the strategy
- Acting as the key point of contact for all press enquires
This is a high profile role, with great scope for growth and development, so it will need someone with:
- Demonstrable success in a similar event management and/or marketing role in a retail environment
- Evidence of developing larger events and promotions from conception
- A positive attitude, and the ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment
- The ability to build collaborative relationships quickly and work effectively in a close knit team
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a competitive salary package and the opportunity to progress both in the UK and abroad.
If you have the necessary skills and attitude, please apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.