|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
A multinational F&B company is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager to join their team based in Saudi Arabia.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and implementing restaurant budget and plan.
- Analysing local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads.
- Developing and managing all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Maintaining a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Overseeing all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree-level qualification in a hospitality and/or marketing field
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...