This large, international retailer has a world recognised brand. They seek a Marketing Manager to promote their Fashion and Accessories stores across the MENA region. You will manage the Marketing team and be responsible for the store's brand representation in the region. The Marketing Manager will be fully on-top of all matters to ensure the success of the retailer's business. The Marketing Manager will direct and closely monitor all the agencies and media platforms and externally on behalf of this growing company.
- Set the annual marketing plans and budget.
- Develop and produce all the marketing materials, POS and signage for each season
- Manage all the retail communications to promote the brand's image
- Develop all the internal training and education needs for the store staff
- Plan and execute the events and promotions
- Align all the marketing activities to meet the sales plans for the financial year
- Drive the retailer's media contact programme
- Identify the retail industry trends and relevant to the company's audience.
- Ensure that the retailer maximises the marketing and PR opportunities across all media
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Business, Retail, Marketing or Media is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' of marketing experience ina retail or fashion business
- Excellent written and communications skills
If this position sounds of interest please forward your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.