Marketing Manager - Retail
|Job Title||Marketing Manager - Retail|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits (Tax Free)|
|Job Advertised||8 days ago|
This large, international retailer has a world recognised brand. They seek a Marketing Manager to promote their Fashion and Accessories stores across the MENA region. You will manage the Marketing team and be responsible for the store's brand representation in the region. The Marketing Manager will be fully on-top of all matters to ensure the success of the retailer's business. The Marketing Manager will direct and closely monitor all the agencies and media platforms and externally on behalf of this growing company.
- Set the annual marketing plans and budget.
- Develop and produce all the marketing materials, POS and signage for each season
- Manage all the retail communications to promote the brand's image
- Develop all the internal training and education needs for the store staff
- Plan and execute the events and promotions
- Align all the marketing activities to meet the sales plans for the financial year
- Drive the retailer's media contact programme
- Identify the retail industry trends and relevant to the company's audience.
- Ensure that the retailer maximises the marketing and PR opportunities across all media
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Business, Retail, Marketing or Media is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' of marketing experience ina retail or fashion business
- Excellent written and communications skills
If this position sounds of interest please forward your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...