Leading international fashion brand looking to appoint a retail training manager to work closely alongside their talented leadership teams.
The position requires someone to -
To manage the end-to-end learning & development processes including:
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Delivering these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level
- Manage and oversee the development of your training team
- Management of the training budget
To be successful in this role you are likely to possess relevant retail training and development exposure. Very strong retail and commercial awareness will be a successful attribute in this field. Your track record will demonstrate your strong leadership skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.