An iconic premium department store is looking for a Merchandiser to specialise in food and bring their passion and expertise to their expanding team.
This role is pivotal within the Merchandising team as you will be instrumental in driving the departmental strategy, managing and achieving the targeted measures of sales and profit through the construction of commercial ranges. You will consistently manage the supply base and work closely with suppliers to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with buyers to ensure correct planning and strategy
- Efficient stock management
- Range planning and forecasting
- Managing a team of 5 supply planners
- Commercial awareness to understand changes and trends within the market
- Working across a large range of products with a high number of SKUs
To be successful in this role you will have a strong Merchandising background with any product, an interest in food, and a solid understanding of range planning and forecasting principles.
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference Q98994.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible. Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.