An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Manager for an iconic, Central London retailer. This multi-site retailer employs over 6000 people & has undergone a restructure & growth and is looking for a leader within their food division.
This retail, is an establish business is looking for someone with Merchandise Manager or Senior Merchandiser experience to come on board to inspire & lead a team.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through inspirational leadership of your people.
Your responsibilities include -
The role will involve working very closely with the buyers to ensure we have the correct planning and strategy is in place to manage stock effectively.
- Financial planning against budget
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- the targeted measures of sales and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
- Improvement on availability
- commercial awareness to understand changes and trends within the market.
- Manage a team of merchandisers/supply planners
- Supplier Performance Level.
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
You must come from -
- Excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team
- Food or department store experience is desirable but not essential!
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Forecasting across different departments
- Commercial focused
- Line Management experience and inspiring teams to deliver KPIs.
- Budgetary experience and working on with both Merchandisers & Buyers
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer and also have further benefits that include bonus, competitive pension & staff discount. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98994.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.