A well-established multinational fashion retail business is looking to expand its merchandising department and has recently opened an opportunity for an experienced Merchandise Planning Manager to join their growing team in France.
As the Merchandiser Planning Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Manage the merchandise and assortment process
- Monitor pre-season purchases and assure that merchandise commitments are within the company's standards
- Establish and develop relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Review sales forecasts based on performance
- Produce accurate reports and analysis on the performance of the assigned category
- Manage a team of Merchandise Planners
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of merchandise planning best business practices
- Minimum of 7 years related experience and at least 2 years in a management role
- Substantial years of international merchandise planning experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with solid trading principles
- Good French and English communication skill is a must
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the candidate who will thrive on these challenges. Send your CV through to us today if you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.