An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandise Planning Manager for a Blue-chip, High-street retailer.
This retail, is an establish business is looking for someone with like-for like experience to come on board and inspire & lead a team and within the Business Strategy and principles for this exciting and fast-moving category.
The ultimate role is to deliver effective management and planning of inventory to deliver the sales and profit plan whilst being immersed and involved with the Supply Chain Operations & Buying Leadership Team.
Including responsible and key examples -
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
- Leading a team within your category
- Wastage (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Supplier Performance Level.
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets (Branch & Depot).
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
You must come from -
- Excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team from a particularly from a Home or Home Accessories , DIY and Electrical background
- Educated to Degree level
- Proven experience in developing and implementing new systems and processes.
- Line Management experience and inspiring teams to deliver KPIs.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer which includes up to bonus, competitive pension contribution and exceptional working conditions. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98524 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.