A truly exciting and rewarding opportunity has just opened for a Merchandiser to join one of the biggest home ware retail groups in Lincolnshire.
As the Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement merchandising strategies for price points, size codes and colour
- Assist the Senior Merchandiser in managing and driving the improvement in the planning and budgeting proces
- Oversee the reordering and replenishment of stocks for your assigned category.
- Manage relationships with vendors and negotiate deals, promotions and launches
- Maintain and update SOP policies
The successful candidate for this Merchandiser role will have the following qualifications:
- Well experienced in retail merchandising with background in fashion and/or home
- Excellent forecasting skills
- Strong analysis and decision making skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Take charge of your career. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this position, send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.