|Job Title||Merchandiser (Fashion)|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful Merchandiser to join a leading fashion high street retailer. This is a great opportunity for an experience Merchandiser looking for a new challenge within a trend led, fast paced fashion environment.
As the Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team's resources and workload to drive the achievement of the business targets
- Controling and managing the departmental OTB to ensure is kept within budget
- Reforecasting sales for the season identifying mark downs and continuing lines.
- Working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend led and commercial.
- Producing reports on the performance of the product ranges and the department
- Ensuring your team maintains regular contact with stores to monitor performance of stock
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working experience in a similar role within the Merchandising function
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Team player with a keen eye for details
- Strong IT skills, must be proficient in data manipulation using Excel
Take a big career leap with this unique opportunity to join a company that values excellence and creativity. If you think that you have the right skills and experiences to qualify for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...