|Job Title||Merchandiser (Fashion)|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful Merchandiser to join a leading fashion high street retailer. This is a great opportunity for an experience Merchandiser looking for a new challenge within a trend led, fast paced fashion environment.
As the Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team's resources and workload to drive the achievement of the business targets
- Controling and managing the departmental OTB to ensure is kept within budget
- Reforecasting sales for the season identifying mark downs and continuing lines.
- Working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend led and commercial.
- Producing reports on the performance of the product ranges and the department
- Ensuring your team maintains regular contact with stores to monitor performance of stock
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working experience in a similar role within the Merchandising function
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Team player with a keen eye for details
- Strong IT skills, must be proficient in data manipulation using Excel
Take a big career leap with this unique opportunity to join a company that values excellence and creativity. If you think that you have the right skills and experiences to qualify for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...