|Job Title||Merchandiser- FMCG|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Location||West London, London|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
Merchandiser - London
Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser to join their head office team in London.
The successful candidate must have a fresh food, FMCG or perishables background with excellent leadership skills and can work well within a team. Also, they must have strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures.
As a merchandiser, you will be expected to:
- Manage, understand and update WSSI data for specific categories and recognise areas that need improvement.
- Produce trends for the defined categories from sales, profit and stock forward planning analysis.
- Understand the current and emerging buying habits within the market place and identify the popular products that customers value.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Merchandising experience ideally within Fresh Food, FMCG or perishables.
- A great control of their WSSI
- Excellent leadership skills and can supervise a team
- Influential skills on decision-making in forward planning
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £30k and £40k as a base with bonus available.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have merchandising experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number Q101816.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...