Merchandiser / Category Planner - Bedfordshire
|Job Title||Merchandiser / Category Planner - Bedfordshire|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum + 4,800 car allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||29 days ago|
This business is an international company who are experts in maximising client's retail revenue stream for Travel, Aviation and Airline businesses.
My client allows for businesses to outsource part or all of their on-board retail operations and logistics processes to become a one-stop shop!
Working with leading travel including airlines provided this role is looking after the merchandise within product within space provided as well as merchandise in magazines.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Responsible for managing data to deliver effective space to maximise sales opportunities
- Support sales with stock planning,
- Your KPI's will be around availability, wastage and stock loss vs sales and budgets.
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient & customer focused
- The role will include to produce effective and commercial layouts.
- working with Supply Chain of products to minimise stock loss and the performance risks of perishable good and food waste
- Involved in stock planning & forecasting
To be successful in this role -
- You must have merchandiser/demand planning, range, category or space planning experience from a retail or supplier background
- Food experience is ideal but not essential
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must be able to managed but internal and external relationships and get buy in form stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to work for an international businesss who works with some of the largest global travel players,. You will receive great benefits including, bonus, pension and holidays and the oportunity to work and progess within a growing client facing business. If you believe you have the revelant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101053.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...