Micro Space Manager
|Job Title||Micro Space Manager|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
We are currently looking to speak with experienced, passionate and knowledgeable Micro Space Planning Managers for a Global Retail Company.
As Micro Space Planning Manager you will:
- Manage and coach a team of Space Planners
- Influence and work alongside buying teams to deliver market leading planograms
- Optimise range performance through diligent reporting and analysis
- Forge strong relationships with the Ops teams
The successful candidate will:
- Be commercially and numerically literate
- Be well experienced in project management
- Have knowledge of luxury brand markets
- Already operated as a Micro Space Planning Manager
- Have project management skills
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40k and an attractive benefits package.
To apply, please present an up to date CV referencing Q101564
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...