Modern Trade Business Development Manager
|Job Title||Modern Trade Business Development Manager|
|Salary||£27000 - £40000 per annum + commission, bonus|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
This role is for an international well-known, well established large consumer brand based in Dubai. You will lead and manage the execution teams consisting of pre sellers and merchandisers to achieve the channel's targeted colume, distribution, in store management execution and contract compliance.
We prefer candidates with experience in the food and beverage / FMCG industries.
You will be reporting to the Senior MT Manager and have 5/6 presellers and merchandisers reporting to you.
You will be repsonsible for:
1. Preparation and implementation of Sales AOP (volume and distribution)
2. Implementing business plans and a strategy that aligns with the organisation's overall vision and its current long-term business objectives.
3. Set and monitor KPIs of the sales team to ensure the set objectives and actionplans are being met on time.
4. Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and improved service level across all outlets in his assigned territory
5. Take the company to the next level of performance by securing the existing business while capturing new opportunities and areas of development within his territory.
6. Increase the access points within the stores and POSMs deployment as per plans.
7. Evaluate and develp the team and ensure proper coaching anf succession planning.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
The Tech Expo - Explore & Engage with Emerging Tech in Context
Now in its 2nd year, The Tech Expo Conference & Exhibition is designed to Explore, Educate and Engage our audience in the Contextual use of Emerging Technologies. Topics covered include Contextual Tech, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & FinTech Innovations, The Future of T...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...