This food manufacturing business are looking for a National Account Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be managing a number of accounts ranging from the major multiples to smaller retailers.
The role itself is based near Cheshire, with frequent travelling involved to visit customers. For this role my client is prepared to supply a company car or cash equivalent.
If successful, your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a plan for each customers and negotiate with buyers
- Capitalise on sales and profit growth over each managed account
- Work in tandem with NPD on new products and manage the new product launches
- Negotiate Sales contracts and supply agreements
- Work effectively by building and maintaining relationships with internal departments
To be considered for this role it is imperative that you:
- Have a strong sales background with experience in delivering profitable sales in a national account manager role
- In-depth understanding of the food marketplace and experience working with head office partners to grow new business and maintaining existing accounts
- Be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess good negotiation skills based on locating solutions and producing results
My client is prepared to pay a competitive salary + bonus and benefits.
If you wish to apply for this role and feel that you have the relevant experience then please apply with an updated CV quoting ref Q100134
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.