Our client is a specialist supplier and importer of ambient own label and branded grocery products to the leading Retailers, B2B and Foodservice providers in the UK.
- Manage and deliver the ongoing commercial agenda within existing strategic accounts.
- Develop the business' contact network within the customer, ensuring key stakeholders are bought in and aligned to overall goals.
- Identify opportunities within the customer that we can own strategically or exploit tactically that enhances the business' standing and drives future profitable growth.
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities for future development.
- Own and Close sales opportunities to full conclusion in order to meet company targets and objectives.
- Achieve financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Ensure that negotiations with accounts for fiscal terms and profit levels are well planned agreed and budgeted.
- Liaise with departments such as technical, operations, category management and supply chain in order to manage your responsibilities.
- Ensure all internal systems such as CRM are updated with activities and future pipeline.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience preferably within FMCG Retail, Foodservice or related fields.
- Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts and new business.
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels (internal and external).
- Comfortable managing large accounts with ability to develop strong commercial relationships.
- Enthusiasm to chase new business and foresight to monitor upcoming tenders.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
- Ability to confidently present in front of customers and large groups.
- Experience in strategic planning and creative thinking to deliver solutions to senior management.
- Graduate calibre with strong business acumen, numeracy skills and relationship development capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Total commitment to sales and career development essential.
- A willingness to travel with a Full & Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Salary - £35,000 - 50,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.