This company is a large supplier of fresh food and produce to many of large retailers and foodservice companies. They are currently looking for a NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER who will be fully account responsible for one of their key retail accounts.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Identifies key customer and business requirements.
* Monitors, plans and forecasts.
* Aligns customer requirements with business objectives.
* Controls the levers of profit via sales and promotional plan.
* Ensuring a consistent contact plan that enhances the relationship
* Developing a 3 year vision but ensuring the immediate rolling plan is reviewed and amended to meet new circumstances
Skills and Experience:
* 2 years sales experience / demonstrable success negotiating contracts
* Experience in Produce / fresh food environment
* Major Multiples and Foodservice account management experience.
* Strong understanding of customer relationship management.
* P&L Management.
* Foodie - a genuine interest and enjoyment of food
* Category Management experience (demonstrate sales success using the principles of category management ).
* High level of numeracy.
* Commercial awareness.
* Education to degree level or equivalent
- £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.