This leading UK retailer is looking for an Online Category Manager to join its growing commercial team based in the East Midlands.
The main purpose of you role will be to manage and grow the trading activity of an already established retail and wholesale website to meet the sales targets and conversion rates in line with commercial strategy.
- Ownership and delivery of the digital merchandising and site 'experience vision'
- Daily analysis of sales and performance with the continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading site
- Driving promotional planning and liaising with Buyer and Planners to execute an online strategy in-line with the retail operation
- Managing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
- Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
- Testing and developing channels to ensure that they are functional from a UX perspective
It is essential that you have experience of working in a similar role for a clothing retailer.
- Excellent online merchandising experience with evidence of strong commercial results
- Good knowledge of web analytic tools
- Online retail experience and customer focused to improve the customer journey
- A strong customer focus with a great attention to detail
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent)
- A sound knowledge of online trading tools such as Venda Control
In return for your hard work as Online Category Manager you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 as well as the opportunity to progress your career within a leading retailer. Good "blue chip" package and significant commercial bonuses are also available.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary experience please apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.