Online Visual Merchandiser
|Job Title||Online Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecommerce team! You will be responsible for the brand's visual merchandising of the website in order to maximise sales. This role is based in London.
- Upload content to the website, utilising insight from analytical merchandising to ensure your VM approach fits the needs of the Brand, Products and Markets
- Merchandising all products online in order to maximise sales, up-selling and site aesthetics
- Conduct site audits, ensuring the more desirable visual is created
- Prepare re-merchandising for online sale events
- Strong experience in digital merchandising - preferably in fashion retail
- Good understanding of the market, and user behavior in the ecommerce landscape
- Experience in CMS
- Self-motivated, and previous experience in a fast paced environment
If you would like to take your online visual merchandising career to the next level in a high-street fashion environment, then please apply today quoting Q101539!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...