This exciting womenswear fashion retailer known for its trend led styles, has an opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join the team. This company have had new investors on board which plan to take this retailer in new directions.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is ideally driven by attention to detail and dedicated in providing payroll and additional HR administration support.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing application forms, tax forms and PAYE forms
- To liaise with employees and handle pay queries sensitively
- Dealing with existing and new employee records, maintaining employee files and updating the computer records with new starter, leaver and personnel information
- Processing necessary documents, working alongside partner departments to verify information
- Preparing and issuing contracts to employees
- Carrying out general administration as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ensure necessary confidentiality and professionalism is maintained
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- Accuracy and diligence with attention to detail
- Passionate and enquiring mind not afraid to challenge the 'status quo'
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.