Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
|Job Title||Store Innovation Development Manager - retail|
|Salary||£65000 per annum + bonus & Benefits|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion group.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Brand Director .
Your responsibilities as the innovations manager will include:
- Handling the project team on a local and international basis to guarantee clear communication to site-based and UK stakeholders.
- Managing project planning and control, maintaining a detailed project plan, technical drawings and risk management
- Leading project evaluation and dissemination of activities. .
- Providing project closure and sign off from main stakeholders. Carry out post project reviews and lessons learnt
The ideal candidate will have -
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Goal orientated and focused on achieving milestones
- Proven track record in design and implementation of new and existing sites
This is an exciting opportunity with an strong package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, then please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...