Head of Merchandising
|Job Title||Head of Merchandising|
|Salary||£100000 per annum + plus excellent expat benefits|
|Location||United Arab Emirates,|
|Job Advertised||18 days ago|
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandising to join its successful Merchandising team in the retail division.
As Senior Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of effective stock management and management of the team resources
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved and costs are in line with budget & Supply Chain plans
- Producing category sales and margin forecasts
- Liaising with external suppliers and the Trading team
- Proposing and agreeing OTB
- Improving stock turnover for the whole category
Too be successful, you should be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- From a Merchandising background with experience gained at a blue chip Fashion retailer
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful leadership and meeting KPI's
As the Senior Merchandiser, you will receive a generous salary and excellent expat benefits as well as a fantastic opportunity to work in a developing market with plenty of growth.
If you have the drive, experience and ambition to play a key role in the progress of a major international retailer, please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...