Brand Marketing Director
|Job Title||Brand Marketing Director|
|Salary||£120000 per annum + + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Director to join their team.
As the Brand Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing all marketing strategies, product pricing and roadmaps for all categories within the retail group's portfolio
- Spearheading innovative campaigns designed to target sales and drive profits while simultaneously managing franchises on an international level and acting as lead sign-off on all initiatives
- Reporting into the Managing Directors, delivering regular appraisals of staff, reporting projections of company profits & presenting marketing roadmaps
To be successful, you will have:
- Extensive management experience
- Proven record in developing luxury brands
- Retail marketing exposure
- Extensive experience in leading marketing campaigns and overseeing teams
- A solid background in developing marketing strategies with an international retail group
In return you will receive a very rewarding package and huge levels of responsibility within this reputable business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply now with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...