Brand Marketing Director
|Job Title||Brand Marketing Director|
|Salary||£120000 per annum + + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||27 days ago|
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Director to join their team.
As the Brand Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing all marketing strategies, product pricing and roadmaps for all categories within the retail group's portfolio
- Spearheading innovative campaigns designed to target sales and drive profits while simultaneously managing franchises on an international level and acting as lead sign-off on all initiatives
- Reporting into the Managing Directors, delivering regular appraisals of staff, reporting projections of company profits & presenting marketing roadmaps
To be successful, you will have:
- Extensive management experience
- Proven record in developing luxury brands
- Retail marketing exposure
- Extensive experience in leading marketing campaigns and overseeing teams
- A solid background in developing marketing strategies with an international retail group
In return you will receive a very rewarding package and huge levels of responsibility within this reputable business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply now with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...